Christy busts myths, shares life-changing nutrition and cooking tips and gives people the straight goods on the latest diets and trends in her articles.
She is a regular contributor to The Washington Post, Shape Magazine, The Huffington Post, Fitness Magazine and her writing has appeared in The Globe and Mail, Canadian Living, Alive Magazine, and many more.
Looking for a nutrition and food writer with a scientific background and accessible writing style? Contact Christy here.
The Washington Post – Gluten-Free Diets When You Don’t Have Celiac Disease – Dangerous for Heart Health?
Shape Magazine – The Best Anti-Aging Foods to Add to Your Diet
Canadian Living – Crush Cravings
The Washington Post – Plant proteins, healthy fats and more 2017 food trends
The Globe and Mail – When Do You Really Need a Sports Drink?
- Washington Post – Is meat manly? How society pressures us to make gendered food choices
- Shape Magazine – 9 Delicious Proats Recipes (Protein + Oats) to power through your day
- Skinny Pasta – 5 Skinny Holiday Eating Hacks!
- Shape Magazine – 15 Toppings and Ingredients That Boost Your Smoothie Bowl
- The Huffington Post – Health Benefits Of Turmeric And Tasty Recipes From Breakfast To Dinner
- Shape Magazine – Thanksgiving Superfoods That Are Actually Good For You
- Shape Magazine – Healthy Drink Swaps to Cut Back on Sugar
- Shape Magazine – The FDA Is About to Change What You Think of “Healthy” Foods
- Fitness Magazine – The Healthy Pumpkin Spice Flavored Snacks You’ve Gotta Try
- The Huffington Post – A New Parent’s Guide to Choosing the Healthiest Baby Food
- Fitness Magazine – The Weird Reason for the Health Hype Around Taco Bell’s New Fried Taco
- Fitness Magazine – The Surprising Ingredient That Could Make Added Sugar Obsolete
- The Washington Post – Intermittent Fasting: Does Part-Time Dieting Drop Pounds?
- The Huffington Post – A Complete Guide To Enjoying Oysters At Home
- Fitness Magazine – 10 Healthy Brunch Hacks Dietitians Swear By
- Fitness Magazine – 9 Healthy Granola Recipes Dietitians Actually Approve
- Fitness Magazine – How to Eat Healthy on a Camping Trip
- The Huffington Post – Keep Kids Hydrated This Summer Without Resorting To Sugary Drinks
- Fitness Magazine – 9 Delicious Broccoli Recipes That’ll Convert the Veggie Haters
- Fitness Magazine – Why You Should Think Twice Before Ordering One Of the New Starbucks Granitas
- Fitness Magazine – Refreshing Watermelon Recipes Perfect for Summer
- The Washington Post – The macros diet takes calorie counting to the next level: Does it really work?
- Fitness Magazine – The Shocking Truth About “Healthy” Energy Bars
- Fitness Magazine – Flat-Belly Smoothie Ingredients That Reduce Bloating
- The Huffington Post – The Reasons To Love Sugar Go Beyond Sweetness
- Fitness Magazine – Your Favorite Mexican Recipes, Made Healthy
- Fitness Magazine – 7 Surprising Dairy-Free Sources of Calcium and Vitamin D
- The Washington Post – Goodbye, ketchup: 5 healthy condiments you’ve probably never tried
- Fitness Magazine – Is Fructose Bad for Your Brain?
- Fitness Magazine – Can a Drug Help You Cut Out Sugar for Good?
- Fitness Magazine – 4 Trendy Waters That Aren’t Worth The Hype
- The Washington Post – Raw, vegan, gluten-free? Dinner party etiquette for hosts and guests
- Fitness Magazine – Why America Is Fatter Than Ever
- The Washington Post – Can eating fat help you lose weight? Let’s look at the ketogenic diet.
- Fitness Magazine – Is Drinking Alcohol Shortening Your Life?
- Fitness Magazine – 10 Junk Foods Disguised as Health Foods
- The Washington Post – The nutrients you didn’t know you were missing
- Fitness Magazine – Never Diet Again! The 80 Twenty Secret for Weight Loss and Health
- Fitness Magazine – How to Cut 550 Calories a Day Without Noticing
- The Huffington Post – The Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
- Globe and Mail: Holiday Eating Tips When You’re Dealing with Cancer
- Fitness Magazine – Is Coffee Really Bad for You?
- Alive Magazine – 5 Nutrients for Healthy Skin
- The Huffington Post – Why The Best Organic Food Isn’t Getting to You
- Fitness Magazine – Should You Stop Eating Meat After 4 PM?
- The Huffington Post – How The Mediterranean Lifestyle Can Boost Your Health
- Healthy Directions – The Top 7 Canadian Superfoods
- The Huffington Post – The Most Delicious Healthy Pomegranate Recipes