Christy is sought after by national news and lifestyle shows for her fresh take on the latest nutrition research and trends. As a regular guest on American lifestyle shows such as CBS Chicago and WGN, and national Canadian shows such as CBC’s The Goods, CTV’s Your Morning and Marilyn Denis, Christy shares empowering information and tips to help viewers transform their lives for the better.
She is a regularly featured nutrition and food expert in Canada for CBC National News, CTV National News, Global National News and many more.
To book Christy for an interview or TV segment, contact her here.
Lifestyle Segment Examples
CBS Chicago – 5 Surprising Mood-Boosting Foods for Mental Health Awareness Month
WGN – Junk Food Makeovers – Healthier Recipes for National Junk Food Day
CBS Chicago – Race Day Nutrition – What to Eat Before, During and After Your Run
CTV Your Morning (National): 5 Psychological Hacks to Make You Eat Less with Less Effort
The Marilyn Denis Show (National): How to Organize Your Fridge for Weight Loss
Global’s The Morning Show (National): Scary Food Rumors – Myth or Fact?
News Interview Examples
CBC National News with Heather Hiscox: How to Choose the Healthiest Eggs
CBC National News – Marketplace Egg Investigation
CTV National News: New Health Canada Food Label Proposal
CTV National News: Canada’s Food Guide is making us sick, fat: U.S. journalist
CTV National News: UK’s Childhood Obesity Plan Disappoints
CBC National News with Heather Hiscox: 3 Ways to Prevent Weight Gain
CTV National News: Obesity Could Be a Disability
CTV National News: Child Obesity at Highest Level
CHCH Evening News: National Coffee Day
CHCH Morning Live: Healthy Grilling to Lower Cancer Risk
CTV National News: Sugary Drinks and Teen Memory
CBC National News – The Alkaline Diet
- CBC Marketplace – Egg Crackdown: Are Ethical Eggs Actually Better?
- The Marilyn Denis Show – Patio Season Nutrition: High Calorie Drinks and Appetizers and Healthy Options
- CTV National News – Canada’s Food Guide is making us sick, fat: U.S. journalist
- CTV Your Morning – 5 Psychological Hacks to Make You Eat Less with Less Effort
- CTV National News – Childhood Obesity at an All-Time High
- CTV National News – UK’s Childhood Obesity Plan Disappoints
- CTV National News – New York City’s Salt Warnings on Menus
- CBC National News with Heather Hiscox – You Don’t Need to Go Hungry to Fight Obesity
- CTV National News – Getting Healthier at a Younger Age
- CHCH News – National Coffee Day
- CBC News Network – Should You Stop Eating Meat?
- CHCH Morning Live – Flu Fighters
- CityTV News – Sprayable Caffeine
- CTV National News – Society Factors in Childhood Obesity
- Global News – Some Probiotics Could Help Women Lose Weight
- CHCH Morning Live – Avoiding Lunchbag Letdown