Christy is often called upon to comment on the latest nutrition, food and health news for national radio shows in the U.S., Canada and abroad such as: BBC World Service, CBC Radio Syndication, CBC Here and Now and Metro Morning, CFRB Newstalk 1010 (Canada’s largest Talk Radio Station), Virgin Radio, iHeart Radio, Doctor Radio on Sirius XM and What She Said on Sirius XM satellite radio.
To interview Christy, please contact her here.
- BBC World Service – Trending – Can Social Media Help You Lose Weight?
- CFRB Newstalk 1010 – iHeart Radio – Grocery Store Tricks – The NightSide with Barb DiGiulio
- CBC Radio One – Metro Morning with Matt Galloway – Health Canada’s New Food Labels
- 2UE Talking Lifestyle Morning Show – Holiday & Diet Restrictions
- CBC Radio One – Metro Morning with Matt Galloway – Vitamin D in Food, Sun & Supplements
- CBC Radio One – Metro Morning with Matt Galloway – Detox Myths
- Radio Canada International – Take a 100 Meal Challenge
- Sirius XM 167 – What She Said – Does Instagram Make Women Hate Their Bodies?
- Zoomer Radio – Eating Well After Cancer
- CBC Radio – Low Fat Foods Aren’t Always the Best Choice